summer

happy halle!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

San Francisco fun


ywehdxrtfdgsdhegxijzi is my favorite word. I do not know if I spelled that right.That is what I said in San Francisco. I also had a fun time there. My mom and my dad and my brother, Drew, went there for a vacation. This is a picture of me at Fisherman's Wharf with sponge bob statue. It was very fun there with the hotel which is called Hotel Palamar and it had eight floors to get up to our room. We went to an aquarium and had a free limo ride at the bus stop with a driver with a funny accent. It was a blast there. I saw a spongebob ride with a video you have to sit in a chair and it will shake you. Soon we had to leave and it was a six hour ride home. That was very fun in San Francisco.

4 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

Sponge Bob is my all time favorite cartoon charachter, Beanie Bear! I even know how to say his name in spanish. In spanish it is "Bob Esponga!" Funny huh? I like your blog very much and will read it every time you write something new.

Love, Auntie :)

PenelopePenguin said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Keep posting, my daughter is five and will love hearing about your adventures!

Beate said...

Hi Halle. your trip sounds wonderful. I found your blog through your Aunt's post on Vintage Flaire. Your blog is really great.

The Cashmere Bunny said...

hahaha,people,great notes,i will start my new blog in 3...2...1...mom!