summer

happy halle!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Outside Front Yard Of The World

Hi, my name is Halle Brown. You remember me from my other three or four blog posts. I have a new blog post. I drew this picture because it was a reminder of my imagination and it was a colorful imagination. This picture is a picture of the title "Outside Front Yard Of The World!" I put a girl in the school bus for a good thing called imagine. The girl waving with the blonde hair outside of the school bus next to the flower is a girl that I imagined to look like. The schoolbus has an antanae that is Mickey Mouse! Ha Ha Ha. I have a dirt pile shown in front of the house. The house has eight windows. Wow, th at is a lot of windows. I hope you like my art.













3 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

I love this picture beanie bear! You should draw one for me to hang on my wall.

Love, Auntie:)

Anonymous said...

Please feature more artwork. You are a very good artist. I like how you draw your people.

PenelopePenguin said...

That is a great picture. We have an antannae ball on our car that is a cowgirl. My daughter picked it out for us...she probably would like to have Mickey Mouse ears!