summer

happy halle!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

my fave books

Junie B. Jones is my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave book selection. She is funny and Happy. There is a web site called randomhouse.com/junieb. It is F.U.N!!!!! Anyway I have a F.U.N. time there! I read all of my 9 books. There is Aloha ha ha, Cheater pants, Dumb Bunny, Captain field day, Mushy gushy valentime, Beauty shop guy, Stupid smelly bus, Shipwrecked, and Toothless wonder. My favorites are Aloha ha ha. My newest one, and Mushy gushy valentime, my oldest one.

4 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

What a fun post beanie bear! You should have mommy put up that picture of Junnie B that your brother drew for you.

Love,
Auntie:)

Pam Brown said...

What is your favorite book about and how often do you read to get through a chapter book.

Andrew G said...

Thats a cool picture. I can draw that one too. Oh yea have mom post that other picture so you can tell every one how good of a drawer I am =)

Unknown said...

Hola Amiga! My aunt use to read me this series! I really like it