summer

happy halle!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

cheerleading happiness

I like cheerleading. One day, I had fake pom poms and they were pink. I pretended that my mom was the cheerleading teacher and I was the student. She told me to move the pom poms. But this picture is a real picture of me in real cheerleading. I had a fun time and it was hot at the parade. That is where we had our cheerleading. Everyone watched me wave and smile and cheer. They said hi and good job. After I had the parade I had to go in a place where when you did good you have to get a golden cheerleading metal. The cheerleading was fun when I put out my hand and got hot when we had to do the split jump and the splits. The cheerleading was very fun when we also brought my friend Elyse and we both did our moves but before we started the parade, we had to say "We are ready, yes we are, we are ready how about you." We said it around in a circle.



3 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

Wow beanie bear, that sounds like the funnest day ever! I really like your cheerleading outfit and I bet the pom poms were a lot of fun to twirl around!

halle said...

When we went to the parade it was hot so I do not want to go down that road again!

PenelopePenguin said...

You look adorable in your cheerleasding outfit. I'm glad you had a good time!