summer

happy halle!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Make Your Own High Heels

I have a can and a pair of flip-flops to make my very own high heels. I was a happy happy very happy happy woman in the can flops. They made a crushing can sound when I walked. I brought along a white purse with a toy bag carrying bag, a bag that has toys in it with a bag to carry the bag. HA HA HA HA HA! Here's how you make your very own high heels:

  • First get your flip flops or regular shoes.
  • Next, you get two soda cans.
  • Put on your shoes.
  • Stomp on the soda cans until they stick to your shoes.
  • Walk around like a nice high heel woman.
  • For an accessory, carry a toy bag carrying bag.

1 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

Beanie that sounds fun! Can you use any kind of soda can to make the flip flops?

Love, Auntie :)