summer

happy halle!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

snow ball of fun

Hi this is Halle. You diddnt know that I went to big bear in the snow but i did. In this picture you see me on a box lid. We dont have any sleds so we just used a box lid. I sled down a gigantic hill. It was fun because i got to sled and i wore my cute rain jacket. I used it as a snow jacket. Also I had to go down a steep hill. I also went with my brother, my mom and my dad.We also had a little accident with my brother.what happened was,he threw snow balls with his friend,who we also took and he aimed a huge oneat me...I fell. My hand burnt,but Iwas O.K.I bought a sled.Isaw icicles.Snow was fun.Not as hot as my post about summer.HA!This blog is getting longer... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... SNOW BALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posts are long.bye bye,til next blog.Kidding.A little longer.Iam a little snowy.HA!

2 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

The silliest (and cutest) Everrrrr!

Penny said...

You look cute here. The snow looks fun too.