summer

happy halle!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Down On The Farm

Today's blog is about being down on a farm. Actually, it is a petting zoo. I am next to a sheep. Look at its teeth! Have you ever been to Oak Glenn, CA? The place where you can pick a lot of apples. Oak Glenn is about apples. Anyway, This is me next to a sheep and I actually petted it and he acted like he felt wierd. The sheep were acting like they wanted a hundred tons of the chicken corn that people had. I fed it and I watched it drink. Fact, sheep are very moody. :) What is your favorite farm animal? Do you like sheep?



3 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

My favorite farm animals are the cutest and adorable critters called "Beanie Bears".

Love, Auntie:)

Chris said...

I have been to Oak Glen too. Infact I was the one who drove you there silly. I remember when you pet that little kangaroo... he was real soft.

Luv ya,

Daddy

Unknown said...

Haha you're so cute sheep are very moody!