summer

happy halle!

Monday, September 5, 2011

introducing...ms.I am back!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello world!I'm back!From Halle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey blog!Haven't seen you in a while.It has been about 2 years since I last blogged.Here is my mental time capsule from 2009 to 2011.
1.I am in a gate class for advanced learners.
Details: I have two teachers named Mrs.Ryan[my fave teacher from third grade],and Mrs.Dennington,a teacher i have never heard of.the class is divided sort of.Mrs.Ryan teaches 4TH grade and Mrs.Dennington teaches 5TH.[I am in 5TH.]
2. I HAVE A NEW FRIEND NAMED ROSIE!
Marilyn introduced me to her.The thing is...She only speaks spanish!I can communicate with my friends translating to her and by saying what I know.I still managed to be BFFs with her,so that makes people proud,I think.
3. I am teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn!

1 comments:

halle said...

cool i miss you being so little and eight!love halle