summer

happy halle!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

slumber fun for girls only

I am having a slumber party! This is the post before my party. My dad is going to sleep at my neighbor's house. He said he can't stand those crazy kids, but even though my mom said we can't go crazy, he's still going. We are making a music video of Hannah Montana's songs. My Mom is going to film it. If you are coming, when your parents pick you up, they could see how cute you look! You will get to see movies and eat candy. So far, two people are sleeping here, at my house.There's tons of games and prizes. Next time, I will tell you how much fun we had and what we did. Goodbye until after Friday. Bye.

1 comments:

The Vintage Vignette said...

I'm so excited and can't wait to eat frozen banannas and wear my rubber ducky pajamas and slippers!

-Aunty :)